Thursday, June 10, 2004

Pick your chair carefully!

I had picked the "wrong" chair for the morning staff meeting today. While something serious was being discussed at the meeting, there was a loud "boooooot" sound that was let out...and everyone looked at me!!! Haha...no guys, I wasn't breaking wind loudly during the meeting, it was the CHAIR I was sitting on. (You're probably thinking: Yeah right Jacqueline!) The jeans that I was wearing rubbed on the desk chair and it made a loud noise...haha...probably because of the material of the desk chair?! So EVERYONE around the room looked at me, and then all bursted out in laughter...I had to talk over the loud laughter and said, "It's my CHAIR!!!" Some of you probably know that my face turns very red when I laugh...this morning it was laughing + being embarrassed at the same time...I think my face was as red as a tomato! =P Then someone commented on my red face, and the laughter started up AGAIN! Haha....man...was I ever THAT red in my life!!!