Saturday, May 29, 2004

Home alone

My housemate for the past month here in North Bay has left today...it's so different without him in the apartment. I can't thank God enough for the awesome housemate that He's given me for the past month, and God has once again answered my prayers. Over the past month, Keith and I have become really good friends. We seem to be able to find FUN in anything we do. We had fun cleaning the washroom, vaccuming the apartment and going through a horrendously long inventory list. I was laughing so much last night that my stomach hurt! =P Hope we can keep in touch Keith, and I wish you all the best in your Scotland placement! =)

Goodbyes are never easy, but without goodbyes there are no "Hi"s. Isn't life always like this? If we don't let go of the past, we won't be able to embrace what is ahead of us in the future.