Monday, May 03, 2004

My first day

My first day of placement was pretty smooth and I am very thankful! =) My preceptor seems pretty nice...she's actually not that much older than I am since she has only graduated a year ago. Taking the bus to work wasn't that bad, the bus ride was only about 15 minutes, and I got to work 15 minutes early. But the snow SUCKS! There was a snow storm here this morning! It's crazy! >_< So...It was a day of orientation and introduction, but I wasn't used to wearing my contacts for a long period of time. My eyes were so dry by the end of the day!! Ahhh....I just hope that I didn't look to tired at the team meeting today...=P

My new flatmate is pretty cool...we get along very well so far, which is good. =) He offered some chocolate mousse that he made...hehe...and it was pretty yummy! =)

AND...I am soooo HAPPY that I got phone calls from friends and family! =) It's just so amazing because I didn't expect anyone to call me here in North Bay. You guys definitely make my transition much easier.....=) THANK YOU SO MUCH to you lovely people who called and e-mailed me. =)

I should be getting ready for bed...being Jacqueline, I am so used to sleeping late, I need to adjust my sleeping schedule now that I have to get to work at 8 or 8:30am everyday.....@_@