Tuesday, April 27, 2004

My workout day

It's been such a work out day for me...hehe...haven't "exercised" like this for a long time. I moved the rest of my stuff out from Kingston today with my family. We left the house at 7:30am to pick up the rental van, and didn't get back home until 12am at night. My back muscles and my shoulder muscles are hurting...I need a good massage...=P Anyone wants to come visit? =P I am back in Toronto!

After all these physical exercise today, this verse actually came up in my mind:

"Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives' tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come."
1 Timothy 4:7-8


I find that it's easier to detect my physical "un-fitness" than my spiritual "un-fitness", yet the latter is so much more important than the former.