Saturday, April 17, 2004

What studying can do to you...

While studying with Claire at Timmy's today, we joked about going up to the cashier and buying one timbit, then asking them to cut it in half for us...we laughed our heads off about this one silly thought, then Claire suggested that she would put this joke on her ICQ away messages. My suggestion was for her to put "claire_the timbit spitter" with an intention to say "claire_the timbit splitter". I didn't even realize I said spitter instead of splitter until she repeated my sentence...and we laughed for another 5 minutes...

You are probably sitting in front of your computer right now wondering why you're wasting time reading something like this....haha....but you can't resist reading the rest of this coz you want to know how crazy Jacqueline can get...

While at Timmy's I realized that I had forgotten my keys, but I figured that my housemate would still be up so I wasn't too worried. When I got home, I tried to ring the door bell a couple times but no one answered. Then I tried to throw little bits of tree branches at my housemate's window but was unsuccessful. I also tried calling out his name from downstairs but he didn't hear me....I've always thought that these scenes would only happen in cheesy soaps but not in real life...I was wrong...haha....anyway, so I finally rang the bell two more times before my housemate came down to open the door for me....

I guess I've had too much studying lately...