Thursday, March 25, 2004

Knots + Card search

KNOTS
I have knots starting to tie up in my stomach already even though my presentation is not until Friday...and I don't even have to speak for a very long time...

Philippians 4:5-6 will definitely come in handy...
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and and your minds in Christ Jesus."

CARD SEARCH
I can't believe that I can't find a proper baptism card after going into more than 5 card shops in Kingston! Then I decided to resort to Easter cards, and I still had a hard time finding a good one. What's with the "Religious Easter Cards" with an egg and a bunny on it?

Also, I realized that there are less cards for brothers than for sisters. I had a hard time finding a good card for my brother's birthday as well. I miss my card shops and book stores in Toronto...