Sunday, May 16, 2004

Thoughts on wedding

This weekend I went back to Toronto briefly for a friend's wedding. It is the first time that I went to a wedding of my own friend, not of a family friend. I've known this couple for a very long time, and after nine years of dating I am very happy that they finally got married.

Not so long ago Boston Rob asked Amber to marry him. I can't believe how much press they got...anyway, as much as I dislike Boston Rob's guts, I really agree with one thing that he said many times during the All-Star Survivor finale. He said that Amber worked as a team with him throughout the whole game. It's so true that as a couple, the two people need to work with each other as a team, complementing each other's strengths and weaknesses. I see that in my friends who got married this past weekend...