Sunday, June 06, 2004

1.2.3.4.5. interesting weekend

I did things this weekend that I haven't done for a long time:
1. I bused to the Waterfront and watched the sunset...did some journaling by Lake Nipissing.
2. I chatted on MSN with friends until 6am! I don't usually have "deep" conversations with people on MSN...on Friday I did! =)
3. I had long conversations with 2 friends in HK whom I haven't spoken to for a long time. By the time I was done the conversations, my ears were hurting.
4. I went on a mini-hiking trip by myself in the woods behind Nipissing University. To be honest, I was kinda scared since the map I printed out from the website was not detailed enough...I need to get a more detailed map and bring a compass with me next time when I go again.
5. I attempted to change the background of this blog page, but due to my lack of html coding knowledge, I aborted my plan and reverted back to my plain old template. Does anyone want to offer me some help? =P