Thursday, June 03, 2004

In awe

So...it turns out that NOMEC has made a mistake and has sent the wrong set of keys to the married couple, Greg and Marya. They are now staying at the apartment one floor above me in the same building. Because of this "mix up", they stayed in my apartment last night and we got to know each other. Tonight they invited me over for dessert because Marya had made some Apple Crisp. =) Hmm...it was so yummy with frozen yogurt. My stomach is happy! =P

I have been reflecting on this, and can't stop but to be in awe of God's work. If it wasn't because of the mix-up, I would not have met Greg and Marya. My parents had been worried that I am staying at the apartment on my own. Now that Greg and Marya are just upstairs, I don't feel as unsafe anymore...and they also offered to drive me to buy groceries and to church on Sundays. Wow...God can really turn something "bad" into something good. I am in awe.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28