Monday, February 16, 2004

My "awesome" "weekend"

Thanks for a great weekend everyone! =) I had so much fun this weekend...hehe...the Valentine's Day ski trip, "dinner" and "bubble tea" were loads of "FUN".

We went to Snow Valley in Barrie for the ski trip. It was a pretty good ski resort (if you're not too advanced in your skiing skills), they've got many beginner-intermediate slopes, and a few advanced slopes with mogules on them. Anyway, so my friend and I started off with the beginner slopes, then decided that we would try all the blue slopes as well. We got to one of the blue slopes, and we found a sign that said "Mogules ahead". But since it was labelled "blue" we thought there should be a flat side where you could ski on. No no no...we were wrong! The flat side of the slope was so narrow that there's no way you could turn in time if you didn't know parallel turns....so I fell, and as I was about to pick up my lost ski, my body kept sliding down the slope uncontrollably....haha....so you can imagine how FUNNY it was to see someone SLIDING down a slope on her side...haha...and someone had to "rescue" my lost ski for me...but it's kinda stupid for Snow Valley to label that slope as a "blue" slope, coz this "blue" slope was definitely steeper than some of the black diamond slopes that were there.

At night I went out to "dinner" and "bubble tea" with some other friends...haha...we had sooo much "laughs"!!! I can't believe a simple pair of "quotes" can entertain us for the whole night...the power of "quotes"!!! So "Andrew", "Diana", "Richard" and "Vicky", when are we having our next "bubble tea"? "Haha....."

Pictionary and Taboo with my Europe travelling buddies on Sunday, hehe, that was lots of fun too...although I really suck in Taboo....hehe....my "um" and "ok" probably took up the whole time I was supposed to describe the word.....=P I somehow had "visual problems" reading those tabooed words, coz I kept saying them! =P Hey Europe buddies, we should have our gathering again very soon!!! =D Before I go off to North Bay...

K...enough blogged....gotta be more productive now...but i don't feel like "reading" at all, "reading week" is definitely not for "reading".....yikes!