Thursday, January 29, 2004

Horrible dream

I had a HORRIBLE dream right before I got up this morning. I was glad that someone called me and I could wake up from the dream. I dreamed that my dad had passed away, and I was crying so hard in the dream. Since all my dreams are colourful, I usually can't tell that I am dreaming, and I would think that everything is real...so this morning when I got up I was so tired coz I was emotionally drained, and I felt like my brain was exhausted from all the emotional activity that went on while I was dreaming. (Am I making sense here? =P)

So I called my parents tonight and told them that I had a horrible dream. I didn't tell them what it was about, but my mom sort of guessed it right on her first attempt. I didn't tell her that she was right though...but yeah, mom is mom. They know you very well! =) Hehe....then I realize how fortunate I am to have my parents around. Sometimes I am so caught up with my disagreements with them that I almost forget to appreciate them. Friends are blessings from God, so are parents! =)

It's interesting what a horrible dream can do to you! =P