Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Life

I've been STUCK with a book that I've been reading for the past 2 days. I am not kidding...haha...I am stuck to the book and I can't put it down. It's called "The man who lost himself" and it's a story about Terry Evanshen, a former CFL player who suffered from a serious car accident one day, losing all his memory. It's just so hard to imagine what life had been like for him and his family...I am 50 pages away from being done, will share more when I finish the book. =)

Very sad news: a friend's two-month old baby girl suffered from meningitis and passed away last night. For a while I didn't know how to react to the news, and now there are questions in my mind that are unanswered...

Life is definitely not easy, but I am thankful for the hope that I have in Christ Jesus.