Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas!!!

In case some of you are still reading my blog during the Christmas break, I decided to use my dial-up internet at home to blog a little bit. =) First of all, I want to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! =) If I haven't seen you and you're in Toronto, I definitely would like to meet up with you!!! =) UHS girls, we need to meet up!!!

Yesterday I went to a Christmas gathering organized by a friend, and we did a "White Elephant" gift exchange. It was so much fun!!! =) "White Elephant" gift exchange is when everyone bring something from their home that they wouldn't need/use anymore...the "highlight" of the gift was a "gottago" bag....hahaha....we were laughing our heads off when that gift was opened. I got a really nice calligraphy set...hehe...I am very happy! =)

Today I went to the Christmas Eve Worship service, and I was so surprised to receive many cards and gifts!!! =) This is the only year that I didn't do much Christmas shopping because of my tight budget this Christmas, and I feel so loved to receive these cards and gifts! =)

It seems like I am much busier than when I was in Kingston...hehe...so many places to go to, so many people to meet...so happy that Jesus was born 2000 years ago to love, to understand and to identify with me! =)