Monday, December 15, 2003

I am five again!

After spending 2 hours in the library, I decided to catch the sunset and visit my new love again. =) I was so scared that I would miss the sunset, but I didn't, and it was so PRETTY. The sky was pinkish, orangey colour with a light blue tint on top...can't even describe the beauty...I told you I am not good with words! =P I took some pictures...AGAIN...hehe...I just couldn't resist the temptation. I had so much fun running through the smooth snow and I got my pants wet...I felt like I was a child again, got all excited when I ran through the smooth snow...haven't done that for a long long time! =)

Man...I really really wish I have a digital camera, the developing will cost me so much if I take pictures at this rate!!! But I am still very lucky, at least I get a camera to take pictures with. =)

YAY!!! 16 hours more and I'll be DONE EXAMS!!! =) I am so excited about going home and seeing my lovely friends again...