Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Essays and exams are no fun!

I am determined to finish my essay tonight...I told myself that I won't check E-mail until I am done my essay. What a cruel treatment to myself! =P This is working...I am not as distracted...and blogging is my only way of "venting" about this. =P For some reason it takes me so long to write an essay. I am not good at verbalizing my thoughts...ack...essays are no fun. I freak out about them before I actually start writing them.

I don't seem to do very well in exams as well. I just don't like the pressure associated with them. I am not very good at working under pressure. Boo....French exam tomorrow. This exam is actually not that bad, but I am FREAKING OUT about my anatomy bell-ringer exam next Tuesday. I have no clue how I am going to memorize all the stuff that I need to know....@_@