Monday, November 24, 2003

A fun day

How I wish to have a digital camera!!! I am such a picture person. I love to capture everything on my camera (except myself =P)...but it's going to cost me a lot with the film and the developing. So I always have to make TOUGH decisions whether to take a picture of something, and in the process of deciding I would miss a Kodak moment.

Today I went to the Santa Claus Parade in Kingston. It was SO MUCH FUN! =) I wish I had gone to one in Toronto. It must have been so much MORE fun. Hmm...definitely my goal for next year! =P Anyway, below are the FUN things that I have seen today:
- a decorated fire truck with red ribbons and green garland wrapped around it
- Harley Davidson using a huge PINK PIG on their float with a train of motocycles following behind it
- a dog from a dog training school pooping right in front of us causing
- spectators on the street to pay more attention to whether performers would step on the poop than the performers themselves leading to
- "WATCH OUT" warnings given by spectators (including me =P)
- a band with Scottish BAGPIPE players
- kids in a cycling club who attempted (but failed) to ride their bike backwards
- various high school students shouting out cheers on their floats
- cute little girls dancing with batons

FUN EH??!! ^_^ OK...sign up sheet for next year's Santa Claus Parade will be up soon! =P

Wow...can't believe that I have been blogging everyday for the past few days, but I am sure this won't happen as the week goes by with a paper due, 2 exams, another 2 major exams the week after...@_@