Friday, November 14, 2003

How whiny can I get?

What a windy day! I was almost blown off the road. I didn't even bother opening my umbrella coz it won't be of any use. My umbrella has already been broken from the last rainstorm we had in Kingston. =( I know I am whining, but I really hate this rainy weather. It's been like this for almost 3 weeks!!! Yes, yes, I know it's "LIQUID SUNSHINE", but I want REAL SUNSHINE!!! =) Please God?! =)

I have so much to do. Looking at my calendar scares me. How am I going to pull through the next few weeks? My debate paper....ahhh.....it's totally freaking me out. I have no idea what to write about, despite of the fact that I spent so much time doing research on it already. Social inclusiveness, government policies, community programs....ahh.....@_@

Anyone wants to teach me how to row a French "r"? Haha...I can't roll it properly and I have a French oral exam in 2 weeks.

OK....enough complaining....if I let myself continue, I still have stuff to complain about....a chair that I broke while sitting, my constant back pain, my poster presentation on Monday, lack of understanding from friends...the list can go on. But does complaining ever help? NO! What does the Bible teach me?

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13 -->Yes, I will pull through the next few weeks, with God.

"If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him." James 1:5 -->With God's wisdom, the debate project and poster presentation should be no problem. =)

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men." Colossians 3:20 --> I will keep pracitising my "r", if I can't get it, I have tried my best. =)

Ultimately, "...Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:39 --> Hehe...Jesus loves me no matter what! I am special! How nice! =)