Saturday, January 03, 2004

It's 2004!

Happy New Year my dear friends! =) I celebrated my New Year with 20,000 people in a huge Assembly Hall (aka "wok")...it was so much fun praising God into the New Year of 2004. =) Now that I am back from Urbana 2003, I feel like there is still so much for me to digest, and I can't believe that I am going back to school in 2 days! Anyway, I should be sleeping coz I haven't been getting enough sleep...will blog again after I get my cable connection back in K Town. =)

Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Your name.
Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For the kingdom, power and glory are all yours, forever and ever, Amen.