Wednesday, February 11, 2004

3 more days until reading week! =P YAY!!!

I went to a violin recital featuring J.S. Bach with a friend. It was such a great recital! The performer, Lara St. John was SO GOOD! Her fingers were FLYING on the strings of the violin...I wonder how long she practises on her violin per day! She closed her eyes throughout the whole recital while playing her pieces and her body moved with the music. Hehe...I can't even describe it, but it's just so awesome.

I love J.S. Bach! =P I wish I have one of his CDs here in Kingston...I left them all at home. What a great break from my one-week studying for the midterm! =P Now I am hoping that I can go to a piano recital soon....man....I miss my piano! >_<

3 days until reading week...how exciting is that!!! There's so many things lined up for me to do...hehe...wanna catch some movies, meet up with friends, go on a ski trip, play "Taboo" with my Europe travelling buddies, watch taped up TV shows, go to the autoshow (providing that I can get someone who knows more about cars to go with me), have some bubble tea, travel to Ottawa to see the Dead Sea Scrolls and skate on the Canal...hehe....so exciting! =P

So I guess I am finally feeling better emotionally, much better. =) God has been showing me that my "downs" are actually blessings in disguise. It's so easy to let blessings slip by without noticing them.

I got some time to read through a review done by Newsweek on Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ"...hmm...I am looking forward to see the movie, but I can imagine that it would be quite disturbing for me to see on screen instead of reading in the Bible how Jesus actually died. There are many who is worried that the movie will stir up anti-semitic feelings...I really pray that this movie can be used to draw people closer to God.