Monday, February 23, 2004

A lil' update

The reading week passed by so quickly...I had too much fun that my "readings" suffered...I have to work really hard this week to get some major work done! =P

It's such a nice day here in Kingston today, nice and warm, with sunshine and a clear blue sky. I took a walk to get some groceries, and it was a really enjoyable walk. It's very seldom that I don't feel wind gushing into my face...I am glad that Mr. Wind took a break today. =)

I had a really weird dream last night...but I've forgotten most of it...so don't ask me what it's about! =P Anyway, because the dream was so weird, I decided to displace it from my memory and memorized a short Bible passage before I got up from my bed. Hope this will inspire you too. =)

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perserverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart." Hebrews 12:1-3