Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Freeeeeeedom

4 months of data gone from the computers at the clinic I work at...more than 400 patient records gone...everything is chaotic at the office, which adds stress and more work to everyone who works at the clinic.  The office manager was very upset and worried about the operation of the clinic, I tried my best to give her support...but what can you really say to her to make her feel better when everything is in such a chaotic state?

Chaotic state in the office, chaotic state of mind at home.  No matter how much patience I try to squeeze out, it's just very difficult to withstand the constant nagging and complaints from my parents.   They seem to have a way to "comment" on every single thing that you do "wrong" (or not in their "best" way)...and the reason why they keep telling you the same thing a hundred times is because you are not doing the "right" thing. 

I am only asking for a day of freedom.  Freedom from nagging, freedom from chaos, freedom from exhaustion...I want to be freeeeeeeeee.