Friday, July 16, 2004

Still joyful

I think I have lost much of my joy lately.  I remember a friend of mine used to call me the "Happy Nut", in Chinese is "Hoi-sum-gwoh", but it seems like my past several entries or even my mood in general has been a little gloomy lately.  I didn't have to work today and was talking to a friend...then something he said triggered me to be a little upset.  I know he didn't say that intentionally...it was meant to be a joke...something that would not bother me normally bothered me today.
 
Then I was trying to clean my room (still!) and I was organizing my letters and cards that people had given me.  I was very much uplifted by the affection and care that people had shown me for the past 11 years since I came to Canada.  These letters and cards brought me laughter and a fuzzy warm feeling, and I noticed that there are notably several people who wrote me the biggest pile of letters and cards...thank you thank you!!!  It's always a blessing to realize how many people actually care about me and love me for who I am....and most importantly, I can see and taste God's love from these people.  We all have the magic to touch the people around us.  Today I was touched.  I hope I can touch you with this blog, with my letters, cards, gifts, e-mails, or even personally someday.  =)

 
My love and blessing goes to all my dear friends...that's YOU!!!!  =) 
And especially Gillian, Cat, Derek, Nicole, Edward, Fong Fong, Anlian, Gloria H, Kai-An, Claudia, Carmen, Anny & Kevin.  =)