Tuesday, June 29, 2004

So...I am back.

Back to Toronto, back to my messy room, back to a summer job from 2 years ago. I kinda miss North Bay, miss having my own space, my own TV, my own time...but I am also glad to be with friends and family again.

My room is in a state! Man...can't believe how much stuff I have accumulated over the past couple of years moving back and forth from different places. There is so much "work" that needs to be done in my room and I wonder how long this would take me...haha...so maybe I should stop procrastinating and keep working!

So friends, I am back...I would LOVE to hang out and chill with all of you. Give me a shout if you want to hang out. You know my phone number and my e-mail addresses. =)

Hmm...the sun came out...it may be good to have a run...haha...another way for me to procrastinate. =P