Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Struggling...

I struggle with anatomy every year. No matter how hard I try not to be stressed about it, I always end up stressing over it. I tell myself that it's not worth it, and it's not going to be relevant to my practice in the future, but this neuroanatomy midterm on Wednesday still manages to get on my nerves.

A classmate told me today that she has photographic memory and she never needs to look over things more than once. During an exam, her brain is like a file folder. When she sees a question on the exam, she can flip through different file folders in her head and practically "see" the page of note in her head. I was amazed! Wow...I wish I have that kind of a memory. For me to learn something as complicated as Neuroanatomy, I need to read through my notes at least 3 or 4 times...and I still can't completely remember everything....so I am quite dead for the exam!

I really need to get my perspective on things straight...I need an eternal perspective! Ahh...my tunnel vision needs to go away....or else little things in life will get to me just because I am stressed...