Tuesday, October 19, 2004

satisfied =)

I didn't get back until 2pm for lunch today, and I was starving! I made myself a bowl of noodles with some "bok choi" (Chinese vegetables), had 2 sausages and an egg with it. Even though it's only a very simple meal, I was so happy with it, and my stomach was satisfied. =)

Last night I had some "siu-mei" (different kinds of Chinese BBQ meat) that a friend of mine had brought to kingston from Toronto over the weekend. I had rice and "bok choi" with it and my stomach was very happy as well. =)

Midterm this morning at 8:30am...I had originally set my alarm at 6am to do my final review, but I had no idea that my cell phone, which I used as my alarm clock, had died in the middle of the night...so I had NO alarm to wake myself up. I woke up by myself at 7:30am (which would not happen normally), looked at my clock, and was soooo THANKFUL that I woke up! I am convinced that God woke me up!!! Hehe...The interesting thing is, I didn't panick or complain at all...which I normally would do...and I was just so at peace and the test went well. =)

God is answering my prayer...I wanted to be "joyful jacqs" like my MSN nickname...and I have been feeling quite joyful about little things in life. =)

I wonder how my dear friends are doing??? =)