Friday, October 08, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving! Count your blessings...

Just a little update...for those of you who prayed for me. Thankfully, the teaching session went well. =) I was so nervous...haha...I just HATE speaking in front of people, no matter how small the "group" of people may be. I hate the feeling of having a group of people looking at me intensely when I am talking. I don't mind being in the background, but please don't tell me to say a few words in front of people...=P

Anyway...enough of my ranting. I am just so thankful that my classmates, people in my group were so nice and encouraging. It makes such a difference when people are so encouraging...they totally made my day. =) Now...I am going to dream and breathe the Model of Human Occupation...the MOHO. Haha...

K...so everyone, if I don't get to see you this weekend, please have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Weekend! =) Don't forget to count your blessings. We can't take things for granted...watching the news everyday never fails to remind me how fortunate I am. Plus, telling yourself how fortunate you are actually makes you happier. =)