Monday, February 20, 2006

In transition

Seven weeks of placement in Sudbury flew by like a blink of an eye. It was an awesome experience, with amazing co-workers and a preceptor who trusted me enough to give me half of her caseload. Some patients were challenging, but some completely cracked me up! =) I would enjoy staying there for another seven weeks. Surprisingly the weather wasn't too bad when I was there. The locals said that it's not a typical winter for them, and I was lucky! There were lots of snow though...there were 3 snow storms for the 7 weeks I was there. Fortunately I didn't have to do any shoveling! =P Hehehe....but walking to work was pretty bad!

Now I am back in Toronto, and will be starting my next placement in a week. I am thankful that the placement situation worked out for the best in the end, God always surprises me with His blessings. After my next 6 weeks of placement is done, I would have nothing to do...well at least I don't have any plans yet. I always find transitional periods like these hard. I hate not knowing where I will be in 2 months. I know I need to trust God in this, and I know that He has the best plan for me. However circumstances make it hard for me to trust God sometimes.

"Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1. I wish I know how to act out this verse...