Thursday, June 30, 2005

it's been a while...

I apologize for not keeping this blog up-to-date. Placement was so challenging and tiring...now that I am finally done placement, I have been busy working at the theatre and preparing for my missions trip. Some of you may not know, I just started working at the Famous Players in Kingston. It's an easy job...it's actually quite fun! =) The perk about this job is that I get to watch movies for free! =) I also learn to appreciate menial jobs (e.g. sweeping the floor) a lot more after I started working at this job. It is a great experience indeed!

Today wasn't the best day for me. I found out that I have to work all three nights of the weekend, which means that I won't be able to spend time with any of my kingston friends. Plus, I found out today that the same sex legislation passed last night. I am not happy with it at all. Canada is the 3rd country in the world who had such legislation passed!

Anyway...I better stop before my mood swing spills into this blog. I'll write more at another time when I feel better!