Saturday, April 09, 2005

Awwww....

God has shown me so much love and blessings through my friends today!!!

One of my classmates won a timmy's donut, and she gave me the winning rim! hehe...=)

Then tonight, I had a party with my small group...and the girls totally surprised me with 2 gifts and a book!!! I couldn't stop "aw-ing" for 5 minutes...and was so touched that I cried!!! =*) Hahaha...they had a good laugh watching my reaction. The book that they gave me is about the inner-city ministries in downtown Toronto as they knew that I had a burden for the homeless. They also gave me scripture memorization cards coz I had been talking about memorizing scripture!!!! PLUS! They pooled in $50 for my missions trip!!!!! Awww....I was soooo happy, so touched, so surprised! I still am. Hehehe...=)

As I was telling my housemate what happened, she couldn't believe how CLUELESS I was! Basically, what happened was that one girl arrived late, and she didn't have a chance to sign the card. So the host of our party asked the girl who was late whether she wants to see the bedroom. They went in, and I thought, oh, I want to see the bedroom too!!! I got up from my chair, and then half way there another girl asked me when my last exam was. I answered, and then another girl started asking IN DETAIL about the course that I will be having my first exam in. In my mind I was thinking, why would these girls want to ask me questions when I am walking, when there are 5 other girls sitting at the table? And I didn't think they were THAT interested in my OT course, but they kept asking questions about it...so being the gullible me, I just kept answering their questions...meanwhile two of these girls bursted out laughing, and one of them even spat out Nestea!! I was wondering why my OT exam would be so funny to them...hahaha....anyway...so after the last girl signed the card, they gave me the gift and then I realized what had happened. We had a great laugh.....=D

It was one of the best days of my life, the highlight of my school year, a surprise that I would never forget. What a great way to end my school year! I love surprises. =)