Monday, February 21, 2005

a song for ME! =)

I was back in Toronto for the past weekend...and it's definitely refreshing to see all my friends and family again. It's too bad I can't stay for the whole reading week and have to come back to work on my projects...boo...but I am glad I had a break from all the crazy school work. =)

One of the friends that I've met up this past weekend actually wrote me a song two years ago...(awww.....) and I have recently got the lyrics of the song. It's such a sweet song...thank you so much CAT! =) I thought I would share it here...

All's been torn down, all's been taken
Where can I find the anchor, my shelter
They're taken from me

All those times we've spent together
Everyday you took note of my presence
You made me feel important

It's been so long I don't realize
You don't belong to me
So you'll have to go and it's not so easy for me

I'll tell you why:

You've been my family
You've taken good care of me
This broken heart of mine
Your friendship enriched my life

It's hard to let you go
You'll build a new page in life
You'll reach more broken hearts
Your love will enrich more lives

There's a time for everything
There's a time to part
There's a time for everything, everything
There's a time to grow

Word & Music by Catherine Tin, dedicated to Jacqueline -- Written on June 6, 2003

I am so grateful for my friends...can't do it without you guys!!! =) Yes, that's YOU! Hehe...LOVE YOU LOADS! =)