Friday, March 04, 2005

craziness - reflected in my crazy jumbo of thoughts

So....it's been a crazy week for me, my dear friends. I think the only reason why I am still sane is because God is keeping me sane...haha....so much to do, 2nd year OT is INSANE!!! They give you an insane amount of work, expecting you to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Come on, we have a life!!! I just can't believe how they can assign 18 projects for one term...plus all the other small assignments that we need to do....

Anyway...enough venting....I guess I am blessed to be sitting here and typing. =) At least I am not in tears!!! Hahaha.....I think I will soon be dependent on caffeine if I keep drinking the amount of coffee that I am drinking right now....and my sleeping and eating habits are horrible! Haha...I skip at least one meal per day....(breakfast mostly)...and sometimes I don't even eat lunch...it's crazy. OK friends, don't worry about me...I am trying hard to take care of myself. =P I went out for a run on wednesday! I felt soooooo good!!! =)

Wow.....talk about random babbles....yeah, so, the point is this: I would definitely APPRECIATE someone being here for me, cooking meals, washing dishes, edit my essays, listen to my babbles...hahaha....so yeah, COME TO KINGSTON you guys!!! =P Just kidding. I won't torture you like that if you do come. I will treat you well. =)

So....hope things are going well with all of you. =) I am really missing my Toronto support...wish I can just pick up my phone and call someone. =P I am such a talker...