Saturday, November 19, 2005

a weird state

Three more weeks have gone by...time seems to escape me lately, before I know it, another chunk of time has passed. Two more weeks, and I'll be done school for a while. It's a scary thought in a way, because I don't know what lies ahead. I do and i don't. I have a general idea of what I will be doing, but I have no idea where and when. Should I go up north to work? Should I move back to Toronto? Should I do my Masters right away? Or should I wait? The "default" answer is for me to move back home where my parents are and find a job there, but I don't know how well that situation will work out. We'll see. I've been apprehensive about the next few months of my life, and I know I shouldn't be. A cloud of uncertainty and worry seem to have hit me and is not leaving me. Since yesterday morning I have been feeling a little angry too...angry about different things that happened yesterday. I am in a weird state right now, I don't even know how to describe this state. I want to let go, I want to let God do all that He needs to, but I am not "psychologically" letting go. I know all these promises and Bible verses in my head, but I am not understanding them with my heart. It's time for me to do some serious praying...