Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I need space!!

I need space!!!

1) I need more space in my nasal cavity.
Lately my nose has been a non-stop tap and Kleenex has been my best friend. My nose will soon be as red, if not redder than Rudolph. When I wake up in the morning, I feel like my whole head is congested. Battling with allergies is not fun!!!

2) I need more mind space.
My mind hasn't rested since 9:30am today. I worked from 9:30, didn't get off work until 5. Then I have to pick up a friend and rush to tutor at 6:30. I got home at 9, had a quick dinner, then my parents were asking me to do things. As soon as I sat down, my phone rang. Just as I was about to take a breath, my phone rang again. It's 11:32pm and I am exhausted.

3) I need more physical space.
Living at home is not easy. I miss the days when I can go home and chat with friends. I miss the days when I don't need to deal with nagging. I miss the days when I have the freedom to organize my own schedule according to my own plans and not being told what to do. I need physical space from my parents in order to grow up. I need physical space from my parents to have a better relationship with them. Things are just not the best right now.

Lately I feel like garbage can that is full and is spilling. There are friends around me who needs to "unload", and i have been taking in and taking in to a point where I am full. Yes I feel privileged that friends trust me enough to unload, but I think it's a combination of parents + job search + tutoring at night + church search + no consistent support group + friend's crises that are causing me to feel BLAH...............I feel like screaming!! Can I have some space to breathe?