Wednesday, April 05, 2006

can I vent?

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU for all your comments! I really appreciate that you took your time to visit my blog and leave your precious thoughts. =) I feel loved!!

Now I need to vent...I really miss my Kingston support, and I miss the times when I can just go home, talk to my housemates/friends and feel better. Now I feel like I am "trapped", and I have no one to talk to. I am so sick of not being able to communicate with my parents properly. I am so sick of feeling that I am not listened to. I am so sick of being forced to make decisions that are not what I want. I am sick and tired of things being phrased in "Christian" or "Godly" terms when they want to use this authority to pressure me to do things. Why is it that everytime I want to say something, I am not listened to? Why is it that I am always wrong? Why is it that when I need understanding the most, I was told to do things in a certain way and "reflect"?

OK...I should stop...but thank you for reading/listening and putting up with my venting.