Sunday, December 19, 2004

When the brain is "empty"

YAY!!!! I am DONE exams!!! Woohoo....have been looking forward to this break for the longest time. 2nd year OT has been so crazy, but I am glad I am enjoying my break right now...hehe...it's been 3 days! =) Had lots of fun spending time with friends...hehe...=)

It seems like everything that I have learned has been "emptied" out of my brain after my exams, and I have so much more brain space to do wild thinking. My dreams are all weird too....hmm....my theory is that your brain needs to be filled with something, and since there is no need to remember where the red nucleus in the brain is, now I have the space to entertain wild thoughts. Haha...I don't know if this is good or bad....I don't want my thoughts to go too wild and unrealistic, as I have already been told that I am crazy...haha...