Friday, June 27, 2003

Wow...this is my first official blog entry! =) I am excited about this page, but I don't know how often I will write here...hehe...I'll see. I am not the type of person who can use words to express myself very well, but I'll definitely try my best. =) After coming back from my Europe trip, I have been quite "busy" everyday, but doing nothing "significant". My room is still a mess, which I don't understand how this could happen...I still have boxes from the time I have moved up from my residence over a month ago. When I think about this, I realize that the state of my room actually represents how I feel right now about my future. Graduating from university has struck me harder than I have expected in a negative way. With a possibility that I have to move away from my comfort zone in Toronto, I have to think about more than I want to...how am I going to find a place to live at a place that I have never visited? How am I going to handle this move emotionally? Will I be able to adjust fast? Will I be more sad than I want to be when I leave my Toronto friends this September? Wow....I think I really need a personal retreat right now...a retreat from my messy room, a retreat from my messy thoughts, a retreat from my worries, a retreat from my uncertainties, a retreat from my fear...

~Messy Jacqueline. Not asleep at 4am. June 27, 2003.~